Are you passionate about sales and creating new business opportunities? Do you want to be one of our first Sales Executives in our fast growing company? We are looking for ambitious co-workers to join our team in the US!
24SevenOffice is a Norwegian tech-company with international ambitions. Already from the beginning we decided to be courageous, and took a leap of faith by doing something nobody else had done before us: We started the development of Europe’s first cloud-based ERP system! In 2020 we reached 150 employees, 150 million NOK in turnover, and our company value is set to be 2,3 billion NOK. We have offices in Norway, Sweden and the US. In the US we are 9 employees across two offices – Madison Wisconsin and New York City.
Our vision is to strengthen business for the future and our core values are trustworthy, brave and curious.
Some of the reasons why you should join the team:
- The chance to be one of the first employees in an already established organization. If you put in the hard work and succeed there are endless career opportunities at 24SevenOffice!
- Professional on-boarding, introduction and sales training to provide you with the tools to increase your chances to succeed in your role.
- Our culture! We are genuinely passionate about what we do and we are cheering for each other.
- Flexible workday and workplace. Complete freedom to work whenever and wherever you want as long as the quarterly sales target is met.
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Create new business for 24SevenOffice US, by building your own client portfolio from scratch. This includes the whole sales process from prospecting, cold calling, client-meetings and follow-ups.
- Be responsible for your own pipeline and time management
- Reach or exceed your monthly sales target
- Contribute to the office and company culture by being trustworthy, brave and curious
- You have a valid U.S. work permit
- You have finished a bachelor
- Excellent communication skills in english (Norwegian language skills is a plus). If you are norwegian you have to be comfortable with speaking and writing business english.
- Strong motivation for working with sales and eager to put in the hard work to succeed
When we recruit we focus a lot on relevant personal competencies to fit the role as well as our culture. To succeed in the role as Sales Executive you have to be good at collaborating with different people, a natural problem solver, goal-oriented and brave.
How you apply:
We will get back to you as soon as possible 🙂