Sales Development Representative at 24SevenOffice
Do you want to play a leading role in a successful company?
24SevenOffice is a Norwegian startup company which has become an international success. We were the first cloud-based ERP system in Europe, and today we have succeeded in becoming one of the top players in the field.
The 24SevenOffice-family is located in Oslo, Skien, Notodden, USA and Stockholm (USA, Norway, and Sweden). Our ambition is to push the boundaries of what a business system can solve for people and organizations, and we are proud to say that we help 40,000 customers (enterprises) in doing so. One of our most important promises to our customers, is to invest our profits in new technology and in our employees – our most important key to success.
“I started my career in 24SevenOffice in 2018 – and my journey in this company has just begun! I love my job because I get the chance to cooperate with everyone in the organization. It is really exciting to see how much I have learned in such a short amount of time.”
– Christoffer Olesen, Manager of Professional Services and Customer Success
Why choose 24SevenOffice?
- Achieve attractive experience : Many companies are looking for employees who have worked with fintech SaaS companies.
- Multinational environment: You will become a part of a larger multinational-team….
- Work where it suits you: Would you like to work in one of our offices? Or maybe remote? The choice is yours!
- A smaller team: You will become a part of a team that’s small enough to share a pizza. This means that you will become well acquainted with the whole team and you will have the opportunity to take part in the decision-making processes. (This gives away how small the team is here in the US. Not sure if we need it. It does help set expectations for the job, but is that necessary?)
- Career opportunities: You will become a part of the 24SevenOffice-family. We can offer many attractive career opportunities within the organization.
- As a Sales Development Representatives, you will work closely with the Sales Team to uncover new opportunities.
- Through outbound email campaigns and cold calling you will provide quality, actionable information to Sales, and in turn, closing deals.
- Sales Development Representatives have a unique opportunity to learn the sales process from the ground up and acquire experience with software and fintech sales.
- Drive revenue growth through outreach emails & phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the sales executives.
- 4 year college graduate
- Experience in SaaS sales processes (preferred)
- You have experience in fintech sales (preferred)
- You are familiar with an ERP platform
- Interested in working in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills